Exam Syllabus of HPSSC Radiographer Post Code -934 – 2021
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from:-
- Subject(s)/field(s) concerned prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R&P Rules and as notified in the advertisement. =120 questions
- General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard. = 50 questions
Essential Qualifications as per R&P Rules:-
- 10+2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education/University;
- B.Sc. Medical Technology (Radiology & Imaging)/B.Sc. Medical Technology (Radio Diagnosis & Radiotherapy)/B.Sc. Medical Technology (X-Ray /Radiodiagnosis)/B.Sc. Radiation Technology/B.Sc. Medical imaging Technology/B.Sc. Medical Technology (Radio diagnosis & Imaging)/B.Sc. Medical Technology (Radiography & Imaging)/B.Sc. in Allied Health Science/Medical Imaging Technology/B.Sc. in Medical Radio & Imaging Technology/Bachelor of Radiation & Imaging Technology/Bachelor of Radiation Technology (Lateral Entry) from recognized University.
- Must be registered with the Himachal Pradesh Para Medical Council, Shimla.
Note: – A candidate shall be eligible for appointment of this post, if, he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.