Notification of NHPC Chamba Apprenticeship Training – 2022
NHPC Limited, a Mini Ratna Category-I Public Sector Undertaking invites applications from eligible candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training for the Session March-2022 and year 2022-23 under Apprentices Act, 1961 in the trades mentioned below:
- Stipend: Stipend will be as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961. The Apprentices will not be eligible for any other allowances or benefits.
- Reservation: Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC (Non creamy layer) and EWS will be as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and the rules framed thereunder as amended from time to time. According to which SC=04 and OBC=03, EWS-02 total 09 seats will be reserved.
- Preference will be given as under: –
a) Project Affected Families of Chamera Power Station-I/II–III and Baira Siul Power Stationwill be given first preference.
b) People of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh will be given second preference.
c) People of other District of Himachal Pradesh will be given third preference
- The above mentioned vacancies may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Office.
- Candidates should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as on closing date of advertisement. Result awaited candidates need not to apply.
- Employment in NHPC: Candidates shall have no claim whatsoever as to any extension of training and/or employment in NHPC Limited.
- No boarding/lodging & transportation shall be provided to any candidate by NHPC Limited
How to apply: –
a) The candidate must go through the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in the Notification
b) The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship. ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal.