Recruitment of Data Entry Operator & other posts in YS Parmar Nauni University -2022
Applications on the prescribed form are invited for filling up of the following posts under the different research components of “Himachal Pradesh Horticulture Development Project” operational in various Departments and at Out Stations of this University. The application form can be downloaded from the University website: www.yspuniversity.ac.in The processing fee will be as under (enclose self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificate).
Read terms and conditions carefully before filling the application form.
Application will be considered valid only if it is accompanied with prescribed processing fee in the shape of IPO/Bank Draft payable at State Bank of India/UCO Bank, Nguni-Solan -173230 (HP) which should be prepared in the name of the Director of Research-cum-Nodal Officer, HP-HDP, PIU, Dr. YS Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nouni-Solan The application complete in all respect should reach to the Director of Researchcum-Nodal Officer HP-HDP Directorate of Research Dr. Y. S. Parmar University of Horticulture and
Forestry. Nouni – Solan – 173 230 (H.P.by 5:00 PM on 03-03 22 and the interview will be held as per dates mentioned here under
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded. The candidates selected for appointment to the above posts shall have to execute a service contract greement after their selection
- The upper age limit is as under: i) Senior Research Fellow :35 years’ men and 40 years for women. ii) Supporting staff: 45 years. The upper age limit is relaxable for reserve categorycandidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- The candidates having marks issued in the form of CGPA/OGPA should attach approved conversion table/formula along with the application,
- The appointments on these posts will be made at a fixed salary, purely temporary and coterminus basis with the project concerned and availability of funds, whichever is earlier
- The candidates applying for these posts shall have no claim for their regularization against the said posts.
- The number of posts may vary depending upon the need of the research components.
- A candidate applying for more than one post should send a separate application form along with all documents and the requisite processing fee for each post/position
- Once paid, in no case the processing fee will be refunded.
- The Project Implementation Unit reserves all the right not to fill-up any/all the posts, without assigning any reason
- The Project Implementation Unit will not accept as valid any arguments or plea such as breakdown, mail, communications, illness etc. for non-attendance of the interview,
- Candidates must have all the original testimonials at the time of interview/verification of record
- Applicants already working in any project should send their application(s) through their PI/HOD/Organization
- No separate letter for interview will be issued and the candidate will have to appear for interview at their own expenses on the date of interview,
- A selected candidate who wish to tender his/her resignation shall be required to serve onemonth notice prior to resignation or have to depositone-month salary on tendering of immediate resignation
- Though every care has been taken, yet any mistake crept inadvertently is subject to correction