Walk in interview for Guest Faculty in the subjects of Mathematics and English for teaching students of 1st semester of Integrated B.Sc.- M.Sc. Physics for the Academic session 2022-2023 will be held at the Office of Vice Chancellor, SPU, Mandi on 08-09-2022 at 2:30PM.
Only eligible candidates are required to report for walk in interview along with filled application form (available
in the website of the University) and self attested photocopies of all testimonials/certificates.
Terms and Conditions: –
- The eligibility for the above mentioned post shall be as per the UGC regulation 2018.
- Honorarium shall be paid on the lecture basis and the candidates will not have any right for regularization, permanent absorption or position at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Retired teachers may also be considered for appointment for Guest faculty as per UGC guidelines.
- University reserves the right to alter the number of positions or not to fill any or all posts.
- Guest Faculty shall not be treated like regular teachers of the faculty for the purpose of voting right or for becoming the members of the boards of studies.
- Only eligible candidates are required to report for walk in interview along with one page biodata, filled form, original documents/certificates and self attested photocopies of certificates.
- Guest Faculty shall not be given the benefit of allowances, pension, gratuity etc.