Recruitment of Laboratory Technician in Regional Research Institute of Homoeopathy, Shimla – 2021
|Name of the post||Laboratory Technician|
|No. of post||01 Post|
|Qualification experience required||Employees retired from the post of Laboratory Technician from the Government of India and Autonomous Bodies of the Government of India|
|Age||Not exceeding 64 years as on the day of interview.|
|Emoluments (per month)||A fixed monthly amount shall be admissible, arrived at by deducting the basic pension from the pay drawn at the time of retirement. A fixed amount of transport allowance will also be paid as per rules.|
|Period of Engagement||Initially upto 31.03.2022 but is likely to be extended.|
|Place of Posting||Regional Research Institute for Homoeopathy, Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Date, Time and Venue of Interview||27.12.2021 at 10.30 A.M. (Monday) Regional Research Institute for Homoeopathy, C-5, Phase-1, Main Road, Sector-2, New Shimla-171009 (H.P.) Tel. No. 0177-2670450|
- The number of vacancy may vary depending upon the requirement. The engagement is need based
- The selection will be made for Regional Research Institute (H), Shimla as indicated in the advertisement
- The candidates will be assigned various laboratory duties/responsibilities.
- The eligibility of the candidates will be determined as on the date of interview,
- The candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements may attend the interview alongwith the application in the prescribed format (Annex-I) and copy of photograph and other documents, namely, certificates of qualifications, mark-sheet, degree and birth certificate, duly self-attested by the candidate alongwith original documents for verification.
- The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
- The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on contractual basis,
- Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are requested to see Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form or on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
- The other terms and conditions of engagement will be regulated as per Ministry of AYUSH letter No. A.41021/4/2020-E-II dated 13.07.2021.