- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Resource Person (01 position purely on a temporary lecture basis) for teaching courses in PG Diploma and MA Programs in Hindu Studies in the Centre for Bhartiya Panth, Matt, Sampraday and Semitic Religions for holding lecture-based teaching.
- The candidate should have the minimum qualifications as per the UGC regulations.
- Candidates who have done their MA and have basic research experience in any of the. areas related to the study of Sanatana Dharma, Comparative Religions, Dharmic Traditions in Indian History, Indian Knowledge Systems, Sanskrit, Philosophy, History, and allied disciplines are eligible to apply for this position.
- Interested candidates may send their applications with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) mentioning academic qualifications, NET/SLET, Ph.D., teaching, publications, and research experience (with supportive documents) via offline mode or by email to email@example.com latest by 20.12.2022.
- The date for the Walk in Interview is 23.12.2022. Candidates shortlisted for the interview will be communicated through email/phone/ website. 6. Those who have applied earlier in response to the employment notification dated 29.09.2022, need not apply again. Their previous applications will be considered.
Click here for the Official Notification