Recruitment of Temporary Faculty in NIT Hamirpur -2022
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur invites on-line applications from the eligible candidates for engagement as Temporary Faculty (Purely on contract basis with consolidated salary) in the Departments of (1)Humanities & Social Science and (ii) Architecture of the Institute
1.Department of Humanities & Social Science-01 Post
2.Department of Architecture of the Institute-01 Post
- Ph.D. Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first have first class in the preceding degree(s)
- (Derived from Schedule-E NIT Statutes for entry level post).
If suitable Ph.D candidates are not available for Department of Architecture then candidate having M. Arch. / M. Plan degree with first class both at PG & UG (B. Arch / B. Plan) and one year professional experience (derived from Schedule-E of NIT Statues for entry level post) may also be considered
- In case first class in not mentioned in the preceding degrees/ certificate/marks sheets, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-points scale) or 60% marks in aggregate
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice-versa given by individual institute / University will not be considered / allowed for determination of eligibility
- In case the candidate has passed and secured CGFA under any other point scale (other than 10 point scale) then certificate issued by the authorized signatory (not the mentorl Supervisor/ Head of the Department) of the Institute / University to the efiect of having secured first class must be attached. Alternately, the CGPA may be equivalently on 10 point scale for determination of eligibility
Here UG and PG Degree means (Bachelor’s Degree onwards):
A. Humanities & Social Science Department: UG Degree: B.A. or equivalent in relevant discipline PG Degree: M.A. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
B. Architecture Department: UG Degree: B.Arch. ‘ B.Plan or equivalent in relevant discipline. PG Degree: M.Arch./M.Plan or equivalent in relevant discipline.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Download the blank application form (PDF / Doc) from the Institute Website.
2) Fill up the application froni, paste a recent photograph, and sgn it. After that scan this application form and entire testimonial/certificates etc. as single PDF and upload it on Google form available at Institute website https://nith.ac.in/advertisement-recruitments
1) Interested and eligible applicants are requested to fill the on-line application form available on Institute website i.e. https://nith.ac.in/ under Recruitment Tab.
2) Applicants must fully satisfy themselves about their eligibility as prescribed in the advertisement, before filling the application form.
3) Any corrigendum/changes/updates on recruitment process shall be made available on the Institute advised to keep in touch with the Institute’s website for updates, if any.
4) The recruitment is a stop gap arrangement purely on temporary basis and temporary faculty so appointed shall have no c aim for regular appointment.
5) The services of Temporary Faculty may be terminated at any time by a notice in writing given either by the Temporary Faculty to the Appointing Authority, or by the Appointing Authority to the Temporary Faculty. The Period of such notice shall be one month, unless otherwise agreed upon by the institute and the Temporary Facuty. The other and conditions of the service shall be specified in the letter of appointment
6) Candidate belonging to Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer (OBC (NCL)] category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Government of India. OBCNCL certificate not older than six months and which should among others specifically mention that he/she does not belong to creamy layer M. No. 36033/1/2013-Estt. (Res), dated 13.09.2017
7) Candidates belonging to scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST) must bring category certificate issued by the Competent Authorities as mentioned in Govt. F.No. 36028/1/2014-Estt. (Res.), dated 3rd September, 2015
8) The number of advertised vacancies may change. Institute also reserves the right reserves the right to defer or cancel the advertisement at any stage of processing without assigning any reasons, if required. Further, the Institute has the right not to fill any of the vacancy/vacancies and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any infiuence, political or otherwise, will be treated as disqualification for the post applied.
9) Weight-age/preference will be given to the experienced candidates.
10) In case the candidate is not able to connect online during the interview process in the first instance, second chance for five to ten minutes only will be given to the candidate for re-connection; after that no further chance will be given and no responsibility lies on the part of the Institute.
11) Only selected candidates will be informed through a letter/email/intimation by the Authority and candidate join in person in the Institute campus
12) The reservation policy for the advertised post(s) shall be as per Govt. of India norms
13) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute ensuing out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Hon’ble High Court of Himachal Pradesh at Shimla.
- Opening date of online portal:-10-02-2022
- Last date for submission of online application:-22-02-2022
- Date of on-line Interview28-02-2022