Applications are invited from Indian citizens for one (01) position of Project Associate-I in a Swedish Research
Council (VR)-funded project (IITM/LU-SW/SYS/330) undertaken jointly in the School of Engineering and the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Mandi in collaboration with Linköping University, Sweden.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the mentioned qualification and experience should send their latest CV, scanned
passport-sized photograph, scanned copies of educational degrees and certificates (10th standard onwards), and experience certificates (if any) to [email protected] by 3rd May 2022. Candidates must clearly write “Application for Project Associate I” in the subject line of their email communication.
The interview will be held online via Google Meet/Webex; the date and time of the interview along with the
The meeting link will be shared by email with the shortlisted candidates.
Details of The Vacant Post
Terms And Conditions
- The selected candidate will need to join the position immediately
- After joining, the candidate may get institute accommodation based on availability as per institute norms.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility requirement does not guarantee to shortlisting for interview; higher shortlisting criteria may be imposed.
- The decision of the selection committee regarding the interview logistics and selection process for the aforementioned post will be final.
- The selection committee reserves the right to fill up or not fill up the advertised post.
For any clarifications/information, please contact Dr. Sayantan Sarkar (PI) at [email protected] or Dr.
Shyamasree Dasgupta (Co-PI) at [email protected]