Recruitment of Senior Superintendent & Draughtsman in HPHDP Shimla – 2022
The Project Implementation Unit (PIU) Horticulture and H.P. Nursery Management Society (NMS) an implementing entity of the Himachal Pradesh Horticulture Development Project (HPHDP) intends to hire the following states (on co-terminus basis) through walk in-Interview, scheduled to be held on dated 17.01.2022. Interested candidates between the age of 58 years to 65 years are required to fill their applications forms along with required certificate/documents on the date of the interview. All interested candidates are required to report in person and submit the application form, during the prescribed time on 10:00 AM
|Post Name||Senior Superintendent:- 8 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||He/she should not have retired below the rank of Superintendent in HPPWD or HPJSV.|
Knowledge of accounts which includes checking of MAS, record entries made by junior engineer in MB, passing of bills with statutory deductions as GST, Income Tax, Labour Cess etc, writing of cash book, deposits of GST and other deductions in proper head, calling of
tenders, its award, agreements, notice to contractors, maintenance of all records of financial transactions and its returns.
He/she should have fair knowledge of computer and On-Line working.
He/She should have at least Five years working experience in account Branch and not
retired before January 2016
|Post Name||Head Draughtsman :-2 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||Draftsman course from recognised ITI|
Minimum experience of 30 years with three years’ experience as Head draftsman in State
He should be well conversant with preparation of irrigation DPRs, Keeping proper record
of DPRs, preparation of tender documents and its evaluations, preparation of monthly
|Post Name||Draughtsman:- 1 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||Draftsman course from recognised ITI.|
Minimum experience of 30 years with three years’ experience as draftsman in HPPWD.
He should be well conversant with preparation of building and other DPRs, Keeping
proper record of DPRs, preparation of tender documents and its evaluations preparation of
monthly reports etc.
The above positions are temporary and co-terminus basis for the period of 11 months and selected candidates can be placed anywhere in Himachal Pradesh. The contractual appointee will have no claim to continue after 11 months. The detailed application format and Term of Reference are given on the website www.hds.hp.gov.in
- The candidates have to produce original documents at the time of appearing for interview.
- Incomplete application/without relevant supporting enclosures/attachments will be rejected.
- Application other than the prescribed form will not be entertained.
- The Director of Horticulture, H.P reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill the post, increase/decrease number of posts or cancel the advertisement the whole or part without assigning any reason.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding the
conduct and result of personal interview and reason for not being called for the interview.
- Application reporting and submitting applications forms beyond prescribed time shall not be considered.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for Interview.