Applications on the prescribed form are invited for filling up of the following posts under the different adhoc projects operational in various Departments and at Out Stations of this University. The application form can be downloaded from the university website: www.yspuniversity.ac.in. The processing fee will be as under (enclose a self-attested copy of the SC/STIOBC/PH Certificate). Read terms and conditions carefully before filling the
General category – 250/-
Reserve Category – 63/-
The application will be considered valid only if it is accompanied with a prescribed processing fee in the shape of IPO/Bank Draft payable at State Bank of India/UCO Bank, Nauni-Solan 173230 (H.P.) in favor of the COMPTROLLER, DR. Y.S Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni-Solan.
The application complete in all respect should reach the address as mentioned against each post by 5:00 PM on 25.05.2022 and the interview will be held as per the dates mentioned hereunder.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- The upper age limit is as under 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- The upper age limit is relaxable for reserve category candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- The candidate has to sign a service contract agreement on stamp paper at the time of joining. The service contract agreement shall be renewed on a yearly and performance basis.
- The candidate applying for these posts shall have no claim for their regularization as all the posts are co-terminus with the project and services can be terminated at any time if not required in the project.
- A selected candidate who wishes to tender his/her resignation shall be required to serve one month’s notice prior to resignation.
- Applicants already working on any project should send their applications through the proper channel.
- The number of posts may vary depending upon the need of the project.
- A candidate applying for more than one post should send a separate application form along with all documents and the requisite processing fee for each post position.
- The undersigned reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, without assigning any reason.
- No separate latter for interview will be issued and the candidate will have to appear for the interview at their own expense on the date of the Interview.
- The University will not accept any arguments or pleas Such as breakdown/communications/illness etc. for non-attendance of the interview at the date fixed.
- The candidate must bring all the original testimonials at the time of the interview.
- Though every care has been taken, yet any mistake crept inadvertentily is subject to correction.