Applications are invited for filling up of 14 posts of Mining Guard (Class-lV) on a contract basis in the Department of Industries, Geological Wing, Himachal Pradesh in accordance with the Recruitment & Promotion Rules for the post of Mining Guards (Class-IV) in the pay scale 18000-56900+Level-1+group D+ state service on contract basis consolidate fixed contractual amount @Rs. 10800/-per month of equal to a minimum of the pay scale notified by the Government vide Notification No. Ind-lI(B)2-1/2009 dated 11.06.2010.and in accordance with the instructions regarding discontinuing the process of holding interviews in respect of direct recruitment issued by the Deptt. of personnel, H.P. vide notification No.Per (AP)B(15)- 5/2014 dated 17.04.2017 and. subsequent instruction issued by the DOP vide notification letter No PER(AP)C-A(3)-5/2013 dated 08.06.2017
Total no of posts: 14
Terms and conditions:
- Education and other qualification
1.1 Essential: Should be matriculate from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
1.2 Desirable: Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar condition prevailing in the Pradesh.
1.3 The candidate should be a Bonafide Himachali.
- Age Limit: The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 45 years as on the last date of receipt of application. The relaxation in upper age limit is permissible upto 5 years in case of SC/STIOBC applicant as per instructions of the Government of H.P.
- How to Apply:_The desirous and eligible candidates applying for the post of Mining Guards may apply on the prescribed application form also uploaded on the Departmental Website (Website: emerginghimachal.hp.gov.in) along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials/documents so as to show their age/qualiication/experience etc. The Applications should be addressed to the Director of Industries, Himachal Pradesh, Udyog Bhawan, Bemloe, Shimla-171001. The envelope containing application form should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MINING GUARDS (On contract Basis).”
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Application duly complete in all respect must reach to the Director of Industries, Udyog Bhawan, Bemloe, H.P. Shimla-171001, within 30 days from the publication in the Newspapers and within 45 days in case of tribal areas candidates.
- Application Fee: Rs. 2001 for General Categories and Rs. 100/- for SC/STIOBC categories which may be deposited in the name of Director of Industries, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171001 Number: 4085635947-8 of State Bank of India Shimla (IFSC Code:SBIN0050204). through RTGS only in Current Account The proof of the fee deposited clearly mentioning the UTR number of RTGS alongwith date in the above Bank must be attached in original with the application form. In case the receipt of the fee is not attached with the application form, the same shall be rejected.
- Mode of Selection: Selection for appointment to the post shall be made on the basis of merit of prescribed Educational Qualification followed by evaluation of documents/ certificates as specified in Appendix-
- Evaluation: The scrutiny/ verification and evaluation of documents/ certificates shall be made by constituting a Committee of the departmental officers. The date of evaluation shall be intimated separately.