Recruitment of Teaching Staff in CSKHPKV Palampur – 2022
Applications on plain paper are invited along with bio-data and self- attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials/certificates for hiring the service of person for teaching courses in the disciplines of Plant Physiology in Department of Biology & Environmental Sciences on the contact hours basis (purely on temporary basis) for the 1st and 2nd semester of Academic year 2021-22. Applications complete in all respects should reach to the Dean, College of Basic Sciences, CSKHPKV Palampur, Distt. Kangra-176062 (H.P) latest by 23-02-2022 up to 4.00 PM. For details, please visit the University Website: www.hillagric.ac.in or this office. Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree having qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) from UGC/CSIR, ICAR or similar test accredited by UGC/State in the concerned discipline.
i) Good academic record with at least 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in Plant Physiology/Crop Physiology from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, ICAR or similar test accredited by the UGC/State in the similar discipline.
iii) Not with standing anything contained in (ii) above, candidates who are, or have been awarded a PhD Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission ( Minimum Standards & Procedure for Award of PhD Degree) Regulation, 2009 or subsequent regulations, if notified by the UGC, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- Retired University College teacher (s) of the concerned discipline can also apply.
- The condition of NET is relaxed in exceptional cases by the competent authority.
a. Master’s Degree holder @ Rs. 500/- per contact hour subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/-per month. b. Ph.D Degree holder @ Rs. 700/- per contact hour subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
One contact hour means one hour of theory or two hours of practical up to 2 batches; practical for more than two batches means two contact hours. For example, contact hour for a course of 2+1 credit hours are to be calculated as under:
- For upto two practical batches: Theory=2 contact hours, practical = 1 contact hour Total =2+1 = 3 contact hours.
- For more than two practical batches:
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must fulfill the prescribed qualification on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Applications received after the last date shall not be considered.
- The services of the person hired for teaching on contact hour basis is a stop-gap arrangement and purely on temporary basis. He/She will have no right for regular appointment
- The College/University reserves the right to terminate the services of hired person at any time without assigning any reason or not to hire any person in the above disciplines.
- A panel of 3 to 4 persons will be prepared /drawn in the concerned discipline for teaching on contact hour basis at any time during academic session or for the complete courses.
- The incumbent will have to obey the Academic Regulation of this University.
- The incumbent engaged shall submit class attendance at the end of each class to the HOD concerned.
- The incumbent can be assigned the duty of registration, to conduct examination, perform invigilation duty, set up question paper (s), evaluate answer books along with submission of results thereof and counseling the students etc. for which he/she will be paid separately fixed remuneration of Rs. 5000/- per course per semester.