Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL/Company) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India. The Company is committed to design, print and supply banknotes conforming to customer requirements by continuous improvement through dedicated people on a transparent, secure and confidential environment and meet the environmental needs of the area and society by complying to the relevant legal and other regulations, using eco-friendly materials, conservation of natural resources and management of waste materials. One of the core values of the Company is to be socially and environmentally responsible. BRBNMPL has already put in place an effective Quality Management System as embodied in the ISO-9001-2015 and also Environmental Management Systems as embodied in the ISO 14001:2015. BRBNMPL invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Deputy Manager with Environmental Engineering background, Assistant Managers with Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Finance & Accounts
background and Security Officer in the post of Assistant Manager (Security) for its Presses at Mysuru in Karnataka, Salboni in West Bengal and its Corporate Office in Bengaluru or for any other office that may be opened in future.
No. of Vacancies:-
|Name of the Post||Post code||Total vacancy|
|Deputy Manager – Environmental Engineering background||1||01 (UR)|
|Assistant Manager – Environmental Engineering background||2||01 (UR)|
|Assistant Manager – Civil Engineering Background||3||01 (SC), 01 (OBC), 02 (EWS), 01(UR) = 05|
|Assistant Manager – Finance & Accounts Background||4||01 (SC), 01 (ST), 02 (OBC), 02 (UR) = 06|
|Assistant Manager (Security)||5||01 (ST), 01 (EWS), 02 (UR) = 04|
APPLICATION FEE (Non-Refundable): ₹300/- for all.
No fee is payable by SC/ST/PWD/ Women /Ex Servicemen and Staff candidates.
Requisite Fee must be paid along with the application by means of Banker’s Pay Order / Bank Draft (validity 3 months) issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank drawn in favour of “Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited” and payable at “Bengaluru”. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Probation, pay and other facilities:
- The selected candidates will be placed on probation for a period of one year. The period of
- probation may be extended by a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the Company.
- He/she will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and other allowances, Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity as per rules of the Company. The present Cost to Company (CTC) per annum includes all allowances and identifiable costs including Retirement Benefits and other benefits which are subject to conditions as per rules of the Company.
- The candidate on appointment will be eligible for allotment of residential quarters as per the allotment rules of the Company. If residential accommodation is not allotted, the candidate will be eligible for House Rent allowance as per Company policy.
- Candidates presently in Central Government Services, on selection and appointment, will be eligible for protection of pay as per GOI rules.
- The seniority of the candidates on appointment will be as decided by the Company as per the existing rules of the Company.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in India.
Selection Procedure :-
The Selection for the above posts will be made through Interview of eligible short-listed candidates. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. In case the number of applications received is large, BRBNMPL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility level in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, commensurate with the number of vacancies. The decision of BRBNMPL in this regard is final.