Recruitment of Driver in BDO Office Ghumarwin(Bilaspur) – 2022
Filling 01 (one) post of Driver in Block Development Officer Office Ghumarwin in compliance of Director Rural Development Department Himachal Pradesh Shimla-09’s office letter No. RDD-11-B(15)/2021-11037-11039 dated 29.11.2021 Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for which the required qualifications are as follows
|No. of Posts||01 (One) (General Category)|
|Age||Between 18-45 years|
|Education||10th class from any recognized institute|
Must possesses valid driving license for the plying of heavy /light vehicle in Hilly terrain
.Knowledge of customs, manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh
|Last Date to Apply||10.02.2022|
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- The candidate must be physically and mentally healthy.
- The candidate should not have been disqualified from Government service or removed from service for disciplinary reasons or has not given voluntarily superannuation.
- The candidate has been sentenced by a court of law for moral turpitude.
- No amount should be payable by the candidate to the State Government or Gram
Selection Process :-
- 10th class or its equivalent from any recognized institute.
- Experience, Candidates if from SC/ST/OBC/BPL. No one from the home of the candidate is in government service, the candidate should be a resident of the concerned development block, etc. will be given priority in the selection on the basis of the certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The appointment of 1 person will be purely on temporary basis / if the conduct of the person is not found good, then the appointment can be canceled at any time.
- No daily/travelling allowance will be payable for scrutiny of certificates.