Online Applications are invited from eligible & desirous candidates for recruitment of the following posts of Group C & D on a Contract basis in Atal Medical & Research University, H.P., Mandi at Nerchowk. The interested candidates may apply through the Online Recruitment Portal of the University, i.e. https://erpamruhp.in/employeeApplicantRegistration.htm The online application can be uploaded from 22-04-2022 to 20-05-2022. Thereafter, the link will be disabled. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during closing dates.
The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01- 2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighter of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-Serviceman candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the applicants, who are Bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz. SC., ST, OBC, EWS, BPL/IRDP, Ex-Serviceman and WFF, etc. No change of category shall be allowed after receipt of the application, i.e., from SC to OBC/ST, etc.
- Application Processing Fees:-
The detail of application fees for respective categories is as under:-
- A candidate shall be eligible for appointment to Group-C post(s), if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 and for Group-D post(s), if he/she passed Middle or Matriculation from any School/Institutions situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided, this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
The desirous & eligible candidates shall pay the examination fee fixed category-wise online by Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking through “e Payment Gateway”, as the case may be, on or before the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA). While making payment through “e-Payment Gateway” the candidate(s) shall pay the fixed amount through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking only after accepting the “Terms and Conditions to apply online”. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above mentioned website. NOTE:- Candidates should note that payment of fee can be made only through the modes prescribed above. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected.
- The applicants must submit Hardcopy of online application form along with relevant documents in support of the information uploaded in the online application by post upto 27-05-2022 upto 05:00 PM. However, the candidate residing in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Ladakh, Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram Arunachal Pradesh, Pangi and Bharmour Sub Divison of Chamba District, Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla District, Kinnaur Districts and Lahul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh , the last date for receiving of hardcopy of online application by post shall be 04-06-2022 upto 05:00 P.M. addressed to The Registrar, Atal Medical & Research University, H.P. Mandi (H.P.), SLBS Govt. Medical College campus Nerchowk-175008. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay. No extra opportunity shall be provided to the applicants to produce appropriate certificates at later stage.
- The candidates must read the IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS/GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS/Other Terms and Conditions CAREFULLY before uploading/submitting the online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates are advised to note down the USER ID and PASSWORD and this User ID and Password will be applicable for all future references/ correspondence regarding the written examination/ test, downloading Roll Nos./Call letters for Documentation/ entering fee detail etc.
- The candidates are required to apply separately for each post with requisite application processing fee. The candidates belonging to reserve category from other state, their candidature shall be treated in General category only and required to submit full application fees of General category. Further, a candidate
of reserve category willing to apply against Gen(UR) posts is also required to remit full application fees, if otherwise eligible for the said post under Gen (UR) category.
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile Number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Online Application (OA) and ensure their working till the completion of selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them expect their e-mail & Mobile number
- The candidate shall fill their complete and correct particulars in the online application forms to avoid rejection of candidature.
- Date of determining eligibility of all applicants in respect of essential qualification and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online application forms .
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage. The decision of University in this regard, shall be final.
- Onus of proving that a candidate has acquired requisite essential qualifications by the stipulated date is on candidate and in the absence of the contrary, the date as mentioned on the face of certificate/ degree or the date of issue of certificate/degree shall be taken as date of acquiring essential qualification. No extra opportunity shall be provided to the candidate to produce any certificates / documents at the time of evaluation.
- In respect of equivalent clause in essential qualification, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
- The selection process is annexed at Annexure “A” of the advertisement.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time. The University reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the advertised post(s) or to call limited applicants for evaluation of documents/personality test/interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending written/skill test/ evaluation of documents/ personality test/ interview etc.
- In service (regular) applicants may apply along-with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/Employer for issuing NOC. Such candidates are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from the Employer at the time of evaluation of documents/ personality test/ interview etc.
- The shortlisted applicants are required to produce original documents and self attested photocopies of educational qualifications, age, category and NOC from the employer alongwith hardcopy of online application form at the time of Evaluation/ Interview /Personality test.
- In case of any legal proceedings against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be restricted to the District Court Mandi (H.P.)/Hon’ble High Court of H.P. at Shimla.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake/error in process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment order, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicants.
- CATEGORY CLAIMS & ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS: – The category of the candidate claimed in the application form for the post shall be treated as final S.C’s of H.P./S.T’s of H.P./O.B.Cs’ of H.P. and Ex-Servicemen of H.P. applicants must possess such certificate(s) in support of their claims made in the application(s), while applying for these posts. All the applicants belonging to reserved categories are also required to go through the relevant instructions issued from time to time by the Government of Himachal Pradesh, in order to ensure that they are eligible under a particular category.
- EX-SERVICEMEN OF HIMACHAL PRADESH: – The applicants belonging to Ex-Servicemen of Himachal Pradesh will have to furnish discharge certificate and full detail in respect of their PPO No., Rank, and date of retirement from the Defence Services to claim the benefit of concession for the category of ExServicemen of Himachal Pradesh.
- OBC of H.P. (Other Backward Classes of Himachal Pradesh): – Applicants belonging to OBC of H.P. category must produce OBC certificate on the prescribed format valid till the relevant term of the Financial Year (1st April to 31st March) as notified by the Government of Himachal Pradesh (in the Department of Revenue) in Rajpatra dated 09th January, 2012. Applicants must have valid OBC Certificates covering the entire period from last date of submission of applications till date of evaluation along with an undertaking that her/his status as OBC has not changed and she/he has not been excluded from the category of O.B.C. of H.P. on account of being covered under creamy layer.
- EWS of Himachal Pradesh: – Applicants belonging to EWS of H.P. category must produce EWS certificate(s) on the prescribed proforma as per instructions of the H.P. Government issued vide letter No. PER(AP)-C-B(12)-1/2019 dated 11.06.2019 adopted by the University on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- Any clarification/guidance/Information regarding application/fee can be had on telephone No. 01905-243962. The clarification/ information regarding qualification and eligibility criteria can also be obtained on telephone No. 01905-243962.
DISQUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO THE EXAMINATION(s):
No candidate will be eligible for admission to the examination:-
- If he/she has been dismissed from any previous Govt./ Semi Govt. service;
- If he/ she has been convicted of any offense involving moral turpitude or has been permanently debarred/disqualified from appearing in any examination or selection;
- If he/she is found either directly or indirectly influencing the selection process in any manner; or
- If he/she is an un-discharged insolvent.