Exam Syllabus of HPSSC Operation Theatre Assistant Post Code -936 – 2021
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from:-
- Subject(s)/field(s) concerned prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R&P Rules and as notified in the advertisement. =120 questions
- General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard.= 50 questions
Essential Qualifications as per R&P Rules:-
- Should be 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with 50% in from a recognized Board of School Education/Institution.
- Must have passed OTA Training course from a recognized Institution by the State Government. OR B.Sc. Degree in Medical Technology (Anaesthesia & OT Techniques) from Himachal Pradesh University or equivalent Degree recognized by the State Government. Persons holding Graduate Degree in Medical Technology (Anaesthesia & OT Techniques) will be preferred.
- Should be registered with H.P. Para Medical Council.
Note: – A candidate shall be eligible for appointment to Class-III post(s), if he/she has passed
Matriculation and 10+2 examination from any School/Institution situated in HP. Provided
this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.