Exam Syllabus of HP Vidhan Sabha Jr. Scale Stenographer – 2021
(i) Skill Test(Shorthand & Type Test)-Qualifying(as prescribed in the R&P Rules) Not more than 5% errors will be allowed for passing the Shorthand Test. The test will be held on computer and candidate should be well conversant with Unicode Compliant/Kruti Dev 10 Font for Hindi Typing.
Note: Only those candidates who qualify the Shorthand and Type Test will be called for Written
Written Test – 85 marks (2 Hours duration)
(ii) MCQs -170 – General English and Hindi of 10+2 standard, General Knowledge including General
Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Everyday Science, Social Science, Current affairs & Logic:
- General English -20 Questions
- General Hindi -20 Questions
- Logical Reasoning- 15 Questions
- Everyday Science – 20 Questions
- HP General Knowledge -30 Questions
- General Knowledge India & World -50 Questions
- Current Affairs -15 Questions
Note: The pass marks for Written Test are 50% of 85 marks.
Evaluation of documents-15 marks