Exam Syllabus of HP State Wool Federation Ltd. Driver
There will be written objective type examination (MCQ). Marks obtained in written objective type (MCQ) shall be counted for deciding the merit of candidate. The candidates to be declared qualified in the written objective test shall be subject to driving skill test which is qualifying in nature. Final selection of candidate will be made on the basis of marks obtained
in the written objective type examination; passing the driving skill test and evaluation based on the parameters devised by the Department of Personnel vide its Notification No. Per (AP.B)B(15)-5/2014 dated 17.04.2017 as detailed below:-
|Written objective type examination||85 marks|
|Driving Skill Test||Qualifying Nature|
- 1 Candidates in the ratio of 10 times of total post will be declared qualified in the written objective type Examination (MCQ) and will be called for driving skill test.
- 2 The syllabus for Written Examination (Objective Type) will be as under:
- 3 (Details of the 11 parameters for deciding the 15 marks for evaluation)
Candidates in the ratio of 10 times of total post will be declared qualified in the written objective type Examination (MCQ) and will be called for driving skill test.
The syllabus for Written Examination (Objective Type) will be as under:
- Objective type questions (MCQ) of syllabus related to post: 50 Marks
- Objective type question of Hindi & English of 10th standard: 20 Marks
- Objective type question related to HP GK & Current A몭airs: 15 Marks
Duration of Examination=1 ½ (90 minutes)
- Driving skill test is of qualifying nature for those who qualify written objective type examination to be held by competent authority as per norms. The only candidates who will qualify the driving skill test will be called for evaluation in pursuance to Notification No. Per (AP.B) B (15)-5/2014 dated 17.04.2017. The final merit will be based on marks obtained in the written exam. As per 1(i) and marks obtained in evaluation as per 1 (iii).
- The candidates are required to score at least 1/3rd marks of the total marks of written examination as shown above in Point 1 (i).
- There will be no negative marking in written examination
(Details of the 11 parameters for deciding the 15 marks for evaluation)
i. Weightage for the minimum educational qualification as per the Recruitment & Promotion rules (Percentage of marks obtained in the educational qualification would be multiplied by 0.025) – 2.5 Marks
ii. Certifiate regarding belonging to notified Backward Area/ Panchayat as the case may be (issued by the SDO (C) / Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar.) – 1 Mark
iii. Certificate regarding Landless family/ family having land less than 1 Hectare (issued by the SDO (C) / Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar.) – 1 Mark
iv. Non- employment certificate to the effect that none of the family members is in Government / Semi Government service (issued by the SDO (C)) – 1 Mark
v. Certificate regarding differently abled persons with more than 40% impairment/ disability/ infirmity (issued by the Health & Family Welfare authorities/ Medical Boards) – 1 Mark
vi. NSS (at least one year)certificate /NCC Certificate/ the Bharat Scout & Guides issued by the Head of concerned Institution or Certificate regarding Medal winner in National Level sport competitions (issued by concerned District youth Service & Sports Officer/ Head of Institution). – 1 Mark
vii. Certificate of BPL family having annual income (from all sources) below Rs. 40,000/- or as prescribed by the Govt. from time to time, (issued by the Block Development Officer (BDO)) – 2 Marks
viii. Certificate of Widow/ divorced/ destitute/ single woman (issued by the Block Development Officer (BDO)) – 1 Mark
ix. Certificate of single daughter/ orphan (issued by the Block Development Officer (BDO))- – 1 Mark
x. Training of at least 6 months duration related to the post applied for from a recognized University/ Institution (issued by the competent authority). – 1 Mark
xi. Certificate of experience upto a maximum of 5 years in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization relating to the post applied for, (issued by the competent authority).– 2.5 Marks