- #1. With reference to the funds under Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme(MPLADS), which of the following statements are correct?  1. MPLADS funds must be used to create durable assets like physical infrastructure for health, education etc., 2. A specified portion of each MP’s fund must benefit SC/ST populations 3. MPLADS funds are sanctioned on yearly basis and the unused funds cannot be carried forward to the next year. 4. The district authority must inspect at least 10% of all works under implementation every year Select the correct answer using the code given below:
- #2. Consider the following statements : [2019 ] 1. As per law, the Compensatory Afforestation Fund Management and Planning Authority exists at both National and State levels. 2. People's participation is mandatory in the compensatory afforestation programmes carried out under the Compensatory Afforestation Fund Act, 2016. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
- #3. As per the Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Central (Amendment) Rules, 2018: [2019 ] 1. If rules for fixed-term employment are implemented, it becomes easier for the firms/companies to lay off workers 2. No notice of termination of employment shall be necessary in the case of temporary workman Which of the following statements given above is/are correct
- #4. Consider the following statements: [2019 ] 1. The United Nations Convention against Corruption (UNCAC) has a "protocol against the smuggling of Migrants by Land, Sea and Air". 2. The UNCAC is the ever-first legally binding global anti-corruption instrument. 3. A highlight of the United Nations Convention against Transnational organized Crime (UNTOC) is the inclusion of a specific chapter aimed at returning assets to their rightful owners from whom they had been taken illicitly. 4. The United Nations office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) is mandated by its member states to assist in the implementation of both UNCAC and UNTOC. Which of the following statements given above are correct?
- #5. Consider the following statements about particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs) in India: [2019 ] 1. PVTGs reside in 18 states and one union Territory. 2. A stagnant or declining population is one of the criteria for determining PVTG status. 3. There are 92 PVTGs officially notified in the country so far. 4. Irular and Konda Reddi tribes are included in the list of PVTGs. Which of the statements given above are correct?
- #6. Rashtriya Garima Abhiyaan’ is a national campaign to [2016-I]
- #7. Consider the following statements:  1. The minimum age prescribed for any person to be a member of Panchayat is 25 years. 2. A Panchayat reconstituted after premature dissolution continues only for the remainder period. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?