UPSC previous year question paper of subject Constitution & Political System from the year 2006-2010 with answers.
- #1. With reference to the Constitution of India, consider the following :  1. Fundamental Rights 2. Fundamental Duties 3. Directive Principles of the State Policy Which of the above provisions of the Constitution of India is/are fulfilled by the National Social Assistance Programme launched by the government of India?
- #2. Which one of the following Constitutional Amendments states that the total number of Ministers, including the Prime Minister, in the Council of Minister shall not exceed fifteen percent of the total number of members of the House of the People? (2009)
- #3. Under which one of the following Constitution Amendment Acts, four languages were added to the list of languages under the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution of India, thereby raising their number to 22? (2008)
- #4. Which Schedule of the Constitution of India contains : Special provisions for the administration and control of Scheduled Areas in several States? (2008)
- #5. Which of the following is/are included in the Directive Principles of the State Policy?  1. Prohibition of traffic in human beings and forced labour 2. Prohibition of consumption except for medicinal purposes of intoxicating drinks and of other drugs which are injurious to health Select the correct answer using the code given below:
- #6. Which of the following Constitution Amendment Acts seeks that the size of the Councils of Ministers at the Centre and in a State must not exceed 15 per cent of the total number of members in the Lok Sabha and the total number of members of the Legislative Assembly of that State, respectively? (2007)
- #7. Consider the following statements:  1. Free and compulsory education to the children of 6-14 years age-group by the State by the seventy-sixth Amendment to the Constitution of India. 2. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan seeks to provide computer education even in rural areas. 3. Education was included in the Concurrent List by the Forty-second Amendment, 1976 to the Constitution of India’. Which of the statements given above are correct?
- #8. Which one among the following commission was set up in pursuance of a definite provision under an Article of the Constitution of India? (2006)
- #9. What does the 104th Constitution Amendment Bill related to? 
- #10. Which one of the following subjects is under the Union List in the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution of India ?