UPSC previous year question paper of subject Sports & Games from the year 2001-2005 with answers.
- #1. Of which one of the following games is Shanmugham Venkatesh an outstanding player? 
- #2. The record for the highest score in an innings in Test Cricket is now being held by M. Hayden.Immediately prior to him, the three record holders were: 
- #3. In the FIFA World Cup Football event in the year 2002, the number of goals scored by Ronaldo of Brazil was: 
- #4. Who won the title in the finals of French Open Men’s Singles Tennis Championship in the year 2002 ? 
- #5. Whom did Mahesh Bhupati and Max Mirnyi beat in the US Open Men’s Doubles Tennis Championship in the year 2002 to win the title? 
- #6. Time Montgomery set a new world record at the IAAF Grand Prix final in the year 2002 in: 
- #7. Who among the following won the men’s singles title at the World Badminton Championship in the year 2001? 
- #8. Who among the following won six gold medals in the 9th FINA–World Swimming Championship held in Fukuoka, Japan in the year 2001 ? 
- #9. Which country among the following has been involved in two ties in test cricket? 
- #10. In the year 2001, in which one of the following events of women’s singles did Venus Williams defeat Serena Williams to win the title?