UPSC previous year question paper of subject Agriculture from the year 2001-2005 with answers.
- 1 Results
- 1.1 #1. Which one of the following statements is correct? 
- 1.2 #2. Consider the following statements: Which of the statements given above less is/are correct?
- 1.3 #3. Consider the following crops: Which of the above are kharif crops? (2004)
- 1.4 #4. Consider the following statements: Which of these statements is/are correct? (2003)
- 1.5 #5. The Genetic Engineering Approval Committee, whose permission is required for cultivation of any genetically modified crop such as Bt Cotton in India, is under the Union Ministry of : (2003)
- 1.6 #6. Consider the following statements: Which of these statements is/are correct? (2003)
- 1.7 #7. Assertion (A) : Eastern coast of India produces more rice than the western coast. Reason (R) : Eastern coast receives more rainfall than the western coast. 
- 1.8 #8. Consider the following high yielding varieties of crops in India: Which of these are of wheat ? (2002)
- 1.9 #9. With reference to Indian agriculture, which one of the following statements is correct? 
- 1.10 #10. The high density of population in Nile valley and Islands of Java is primarily due to : (2001)