Previous Year Question Paper Of Regional Manager HRTC including topic LABOUR LAW of the year 2020.
- #1. The factors which caused variation of minimum wages in India are______________. I. Prices of essential commodities II. Paying capacity III.Productivity IV. Differences in exchange rates. Select the correct answer form the codes given below:
- #2. Which of the following area, where central government is exclusively competent to enact legislations___________________.
- #3. The verification of membership of unions operating in establishment in central sphere is conducted by Chief Labour Commissioner office under Code of Discipline for the purpose of granting recognition as and when directed by the ___________________.
- #4. The employer is required to send a report to the Commissioner for workmen’s compensation within _________days of the death or serious injury of the workman.
- #5. The Factories employing more than 1000 workers are required to submit their plan for approval to ________________________________.
- #6. ___________________ have been set up under the provisions of Industrial Dispute Act, 1947 for adjudication of industrial disputes in an organisation.
- #7. Violation of the Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986 shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term not be less than _______________.
- #8. As per the Labour Laws (Exemption from Furnishing Returns and Maintaining Registers by Certain Establishments) Act, 1988, an employer of any small establishment or very small establishment is required to furnishes a Core Return in____________________________.