Previous Year Question Paper Of Regional Manager HRTC including topic INDIAN CONSTITUTION of the year 2020.
- #1. The Constitution of India came into force on___________________.
- #2. Which of the following is not a fundamental right
- #3. A _____________________is a draft statute which becomes law after it is passed by ______________the Houses of Parliament and assented to by the President
- #4. ________________imposing the fundamental duties on every citizen of India was inserted by the Constitution (Forty-second Amendment) Act, 1976.
- #5. The Courts in the Indian legal system, broadly speaking, consist of (i) the Supreme Court, (ii) the High Courts, and (iii) ______________________.
- #6. __________________play a vital role in the Parliamentary System. They are a vibrant link between the Parliament, the Executive and the _______________________.
- #7. Which one of the following statements is false?
- #8. Which one of the following statements is true?
- #9. Which one of the following is the constitutional basis of judicial review?
- #10. Which provisions contain the current procedural rules governing a judicial review claim?
- #11. Which of the following cases supports the outcomes is all approach to judicial review?