- #1. Tehmina Janjua is the first woman in Pakistan’s history to hold the office of :
- #2. Teacher’s Day is celebrated on:
- #3. . The NOTA option was first used in the elections in :
- #4. Donald Trump is:
- #5. Which country owns the Margarita Island which was the venue of 17th NAM Summit?
- #6. Who is the author of the book "The Unstable Earth"?
- #7. Which of the following rivers have been termed as "living entities" by the High Court? Select the correct answer from the codes given below: Choose an option: