- #1. Which of the following states records the highest proportion of scheduled castes population ?
- #2. Which country is called the 'Sugar Bowl' of the world?
- #3. Koderma, a place in Jharkhand , is famous for
- #4. The continental drift theory was propounded by:-
- #5. The most ideal region for the cultivation of cotton in India is:-
- #6. What are stalagmites?
- #7. Which of the following factors is responsible for the rapid growth of sugar production in south India as compared to North India?
- #8. Which of the following state groups is the largest producer of iron-ore in india?