- The world’s first Vedic clock will be installed in Ujjain, the city of Mahakal. Emperor Vikramaditya Shodh Peeth will put a Vedic clock at the Tower Square on Chaitra Pratipada day i.e. on 2nd April.
- The special thing is that in this Vedic clock, the 24 hours of the Green Witch time zone are divided into 30 Muhurtas (Ghatis). The general public will be able to install this watch on mobile and TV as well.
- For this Vikramaditya Vedic Clock mobile app will be launched. Its main purpose is to make people familiar with the Indian time calculation.
- Elaborating on the Vedic clock the minister said that the Vedic clock will be based on Vedic calculation of the time, in which the 24 hours of the day are divided into Muhurats. The Vedic clock will be synced with the position of the Sun.
- He said that there will be a dedicated mobile application for the readings of the Vedic Clock, and citizens will be able to use it on their smartphones, computers, televisions, and other devices.
- The citizens will be able to access the Vedic clock through their smartphone, computers, TVs and other electronic gadgets. The vedic clock background will feature Jyotirlingas, Navagrah etc.
The world’s first Vedic clock will be installed in Ujjain
Click here for more Current Affairs