- Tata Boeing Aerospace Limited (TBAL) has delivered the first fuselages for the six AH-64 Apache attack helicopters ordered by the Indian Army from its state-of-the-art facility in Hyderabad.
- Boeing completed the delivery of all 22 AH64E Apache helicopters to the Indian Air Force in 2020.
- Spread over 14,000 square meters, the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility manufactures aerostructures for Ng’s AH-64 Apache helicopters, including fuselages, secondary structures, and vertical spar boxes, for customers around the world.
- TBAL is an example of Boeing’s commitment to a self-reliant India and the co-development of integrated systems in aerospace and defense not only for India but for the world.
- Successful delivery of the first fuselage for Boeing AH-64 Apache combat helicopters for the Indian Army is the result of the hard work and seamless collaboration of the teams at TBAL, India.
- This delivery also positions TBAL and India as an important manufacturing bases in overall Boeing operations.
- We stay committed towards the progression of indigenous defense manufacturing with a strong focus on quality and timely delivery,” said, Sukaran Singh, managing director, and chief executive officer, Tata Advanced Systems Limited (TASL).
Tata Boeing Aerospace delivers first fuselage for 6 AH-64 Apache to Indian Army
Click here for more Current Affairs