- IDFC First Bank has rolled out a sticker-based debit card, called FIRSTAP.
- The launch is in association with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), to facilitate transactions by simply tapping the sticker on a Near Field Communication (NFC) enabled point-of-sale terminal.
- While speaking on the occasion, the Head- Retail Liabilities and Branch Banking, at IDFC First Bank said that the launch of the sticker-based Debit Card is in line with the bank’s customer-centric philosophy.
- As a customer-first bank, we are committed to using contactless technology for frictionless digital transactions.
- IDFC First Bank sticker debit card comes with a complimentary personal accidental cover and 24/7 concierge services with a host of RuPay offers.
- The touch-free way to pay enables payments in seconds for transactions up to Rs. 5,000 without a pin, and those beyond that, with a tap and PIN.
Sticker-based debit card launched by IDFC First Bank
Click here for more Current Affairs