- As part of a military-to-military exchange program between the Indian Army and Uzbekistan Army, the fourth edition of biennial training Exercise DUSTLIK (2023) will be conducted from tomorrow till 5th March 2023 in Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand.
- The 14th Battalion, The GARHWAL RIFLES, a unit under Western Command, will participate in this bilateral exercise on behalf of the Indian contingent.
- Soldiers from the Uzbekistan Army’s North Western Military Region will serve as its representatives.
- Increasing military capability to conduct multi-domain operations in a sub-conventional setting under United Nations Mandate is the goal of this joint exercise.
- The Uzbekistan Army will be represented by troops of the North Western Military District of Uzbekistan Army.
- This joint exercise is aimed at enhancing military capability to undertake multi-domain operations in a Sub Conventional scenario under United Nations Mandate.
Military Exercise DUSTLIK (2023)
Click here for more Current Affairs