- Ladakh MP Jamyang Tsering Namgyal launched the ‘Main Bhi Subhash’ campaign from Leh.
- The ‘Main Bhi Subhash’ campaign is a series of events which is organized by the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose INA Trust in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture.
- The ‘Main Bhi Subhash’ campaign is going to be organized on the occasion of the 125th Birth Anniversary of Netaji on 23rd January next year. The ‘Main Bhi Subhash’ campaign begins in Mumbai and Kolkata.
- Mr. Namgyal also inaugurated an exhibition on Netaji at Boys Higher Secondary School in Leh. Speaking on the occasion, he said, the Main Bhi Subhash campaign in every nook and corner will create awareness of Netaji’s contribution in the freedom fight.
- Suchi Chakraborty of INA Trust said, Main Bhi Subhash campaigns begin from Mumbai and Kolkata simultaneously as well.
“Main Bhi Subhash” campaign launched by Ladakh MP
Click here for more Current Affairs