- National Museum of Natural History (NMNH), under the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), jointly launched “In Our LiFEtime” campaign.
- The campaign gives a global call for ideas from youth across the world who are passionate about living environment conscious lives.
- The youth will be encouraged to submit their climate actions that contribute to lifestyles for the environment within their capacity, which are sustainable and scalable, and serve as good practices that can be shared globally.
- The campaign aims to encourage youth between the age group of 18 to 23 years to become the messengers of sustainable lifestyles. The concept of LiFE was introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at COP26 in Glasgow on November 1, 2021.
- The campaign seeks to recognize youth around the world driving climate action initiatives that resonate with the concept of LiFE. Under this campaign, youth will be encouraged to present their climate actions that contribute to the environment within their capacity.
India launched ‘In Our LiFEtime’ campaign at COP27 Our LiFEtime’
Click here for more Current Affairs