- The 12th Biennial International Exhibition and Conference ‘India Chem 2022’ was organized at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi on November 02-03, 2022. It has been inaugurated by the Union Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers Mansukh Mandaviya. The theme of India Chem 2022 is “Vision 2030: Chemicals and Petrochemicals Build India”. This year is its 12th edition.
- India Chem, the flagship event of the Department, is one of the largest composite events of the industry in the Asia-Pacific region and this comprises of an International Conference and Exhibition. Department is organizing the 12th edition of INDIA CHEM in association with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
- During India Chem 2022 events like Global CEOs, Round table; Conclave on Indian Chemicals & Petrochemicals; Argo-chemicals Industry; Plant Machinery, Pumps & Valves; Chemicals & Petrochemicals forums of India – USA, India – EU & India- East- Asia and international Exhibition, will take place.
- The Indian Chemicals and Petrochemicals industry is the backbone of the Indian economy and plays a vital role in the growth of various key sectors like automotive, construction, electronics, health care, textiles and FMCG. Export of Indian Chemicals has registered an overwhelming growth of 106% in 2021-22 over 2013-14.
- India’s export of chemicals for 2021-22 has hit a record at US$ 29,296 Million, whereas in 2013-14, India’s chemical export was US$ 14,210 Million.
‘India Chem 2022’ organized at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
Click here for more Current Affairs