- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh launched the ‘iDEX Investor Hub’ (iIH), under which more than Rs 200 crores had already been pledged by leading Indian investors.
- He also launched the ninth edition of ‘Defence India Startup Challenges (DISC 9)’ on “Cybersecurity” during the annual defense innovation event ‘Manthan’ as part of the Aero India 2023 here.
- Industry and academia will be steered by the Indian Army through various research and development avenues including iDEX, Technology Development Fund (TDF), and Army Technology Board (ATB).
- Innovation for Defense Excellence (iDEX) is a flagship initiative of the Department of Defense Production, aimed at encouraging start-ups and other such entities engaged in defense innovation.
- iDEX Investor Hub aims to accelerate investments in the defense sector and give investors an integrated view of opportunities and innovations.
‘iDEX Investor Hub’ launched by Defence Minister
Click here for more Current Affairs