- On February 16, in the Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium in Delhi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will open ‘Aadi Mahotsav’, the enormous National Tribal Festival.
- The Prime Minister has led the charge in implementing policies for the welfare of the nation’s tribal population while also paying appropriate regard to their contribution to the expansion and development of the nation.
- The Aadi Mahotsav is a tribal festival which is organized by the Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation (TRIFED) to honor the spirit of tribal traditional art, culture, crafts, gastronomy, and trade.
- The festival hosts nearly 200 stalls which will present the rich and varied legacy of the tribes from all around India.
- This year, it will take place at Delhi’s Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium from February 16 to February 27.
- In nearly 200 stalls at the venue, the program will present the rich and varied legacy of tribes from all around the nation, according to an official announcement.
Aadi Mahotsav tribal festival inaugurated by PM Modi
Click here for more Current Affairs