- The 7th edition of ‘Asia Economic Dialogue’, an ambitious annual event of the Ministry of External Affairs on Geo-economics, is being organized in Pune on 23 February 2023. This dialogue will continue till the 25th of this month.
- The principal theme for the Dialogue is ‘Asia and the Emerging World Order’.
- The Dialogue will also discuss themes such as Global Growth Prospects, How the Global South Will Shape the G20 Agenda, and the Metaverse.
- The Inaugural Session of the Dialogue would be a conversation between External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar, Bhutan Finance Minister Lyonpo Namgay Tshering, and Maldives Finance Minister Ibrahim Ameer.
- Its main theme is ‘Asia and the Emerging World Order’. The dialogue will also discuss topics such as global development prospects, how the Global South will shape the G20 agenda, Metaverse: understanding the future and meeting climate goals, etc.
- Speakers from more than 44 countries including Brazil, USA, UK, South Africa, Bhutan, Maldives, Switzerland, Singapore and Mexico will participate in this dialogue.
7th edition of Asia Economic Dialogue to be held in Pune
Click here for more Current Affairs