- Ministry of Tourism is organizing the 10th International Tourism Mart (ITM) for the North East Region from November 17 to 19 in Aizawl, Mizoram.
- The objective of International Tourism Mart 2022 is to highlight tourism potential of the Northeast region in domestic and international markets.
- On the eve of the occasion, a Mega exhibition and food court pavilion was opened yesterday by the state Commerce and Industries Minister Dr. R. Lalthangliana at Assam Rifles ground in Aizawl. In the exhibition, hundreds of stalls on local food processing, cuisine, handloom and handicrafts and tourism have been put up.
- Giving details of the ITM, the state Tourism Minister Robert Romawia Royte said, it is the 10th edition of the International Tourism Mart, jointly organized by the Ministry of Tourism and the state tourism department. He said, the event is aimed at highlighting the tourism potential of the North-Eastern region in the domestic and international markets.
- Also, there will be business-to-business sessions and panel discussions between buyers, sellers, government agencies and other stakeholders.
3-day International Tourism Mart to begin in Mizoram’s capital Aizawl
Click here for more Current Affairs