UPSC previous year question paper of subject Indian Panorama from the year 2016- 2020 with answers.
- #1. Siachen Glacier is situated to the 
- #2. Consider the following statements about particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs) in India:  1. PVTGs reside in 18 states and one union Territory. 2. A stagnant or declining population is one of the criteria for determining PVTG status. 3. There are 92 PVTGs officially notified in the country so far. 4. Irular and Konda Reddi tribes are included in the list of PVTGs. Which of the statements given above are correct?
- #3. Consider the following Pairs :  Glacier: River 1. Bandarpunch : Yamuna 2. Bara Shigri : Chenab 3. Milam : Mandakini 4. Siachen : Nubra 5. Zemu : Manas Which of the following pairs given above are correctly matched?
- #4. As per the NSSO 70th Round "Situation Assessment Survey of Agricultural Households", consider the following statements 1. Rajasthan has the highest percentage share of agricultural households among its rural households. 2. Out of the total agricultural households in the country, a little over 60 percent belong to OBCs. 3. In Kerala, a little over 60 percent of agricultural households reported to have received maximum income from sources other than agricultural activities. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
- #5. With reference to Manipuri Sankirtana, consider the following statements:  1. It is a song and dance performance. 2. Cymbals are the only musical instruments used in the performance. 3. It is performed to narrate the life and deeds of Lord Krishna. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
- #6. Consider the following pairs:  Traditions- Communities 1. Chaliha Sahib Festival- Sindhis 2. Nanda Raj JaatYatra- Gonds 3. Wari-Warkari-Santhals Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched ?
- #7. In which of the following regions of India are you most likely to come across the ‘Great Indian Hornbill’ in its natural habitat?
- #8. Recently, for the first time in our country, which of the following States has declared a particular butterfly as ‘State Butterfly’?