UPSC previous year question paper of subject World Panorama from the year 2011-2015 with answers.
- #1. Amnesty International is 
- #2. Consider the following countries  1. China 2. France 3. India 4. Israel 5. Pakistan Which among the above are Nuclear Weapons States as recognized by the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT)?
- #3. Chaitra 1 of the national calendar based on the Saka Era corresponds to which one of the following dates of the Gregorian calendar in a normal year of 365 days? 
- #4. Consider the following countries :  1. Denmark 2. Japan 3. Russian Federation 4. United Kingdom 5. United States of America Which of the above are the members of the ‘Arctic Council’?
- #5. Regarding the International Monetary Fund, which one of the following statements is correct ? 
- #6. In the context of global oil prices, “Brent crude oil” is frequently referred to in the news. What does this term imply? 1. It is a major classification of crude oil.  2. It is sourced from North sea. 3. It does not contain sulphur. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
- #7. A “closed economy’’ is an economy in which ?