UPSC previous year question paper of subject Indian Panorama from the year 2011- 2015 with answers.
- #1. Consider the following pairs:  Place of Pilgrimage Location 1. Srisailam : Nallamala Hills 2. Omkareshwar : Satmala Hills 3. Pushkar : Mahadeo Hills Which of the above pairs is/are correctly matched?
- #2. Which of the following statements is/are correct regarding National Innovation Foundation-India (NIF)?  1. NIF is an autonomous body of the Department of Science and Technology under the Central Government. 2. NIF is an initiative to strengthen the highly advanced scientific research in India's premier scientific institutions in collaboration with highly advanced foreign scientific institutions. Select the correct answer using the code given below.
- #3. India is a member of which among the following?  1. Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation 2. Association of South-East Asian Nations 3. East Asia Summit Select the correct answer using the code given below.
- #4. Kalamkari painting refers to 
- #5. With reference to the cultural history of India, the term ‘Panchayatan’ refers to [2014 ]
- #6. Which of the following organizations brings out the publication known as ‘World Economic Outlook’? 
- #7. Consider the following statements : [2014 ] 1. ‘Bijak’ is a composition of the teachings of Saint Dadu Dayal. 2. The Philosophy of Pushti Marg was propounded by Madhvacharya. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
- #8. Consider the following pairs : [2014 ] 1. Garba : Gujarat 2. Mohiniattam : Odisha 3. Yakshagana : Karnataka Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched?
- #9. With reference to India's culture and tradition, what is 'Kalaripayattu? 
- #10. With reference to the famous Sattriya dance, consider the following statements : [2014 ] 1. Sattriya is a combination of music, dance and drama. 2. It is a centuries-old living tradition of Vaishnavites of Assam. 3. It is based on classical Ragas and Talas of devotional songs composed by Tulsidas, Kabir and Mirabai. Which of the statements given above is/ are correct?
- #11. Consider the following pairs:  Which of the above pairs are correctly matched?
- #12. Consider the following : [2012 ] 1. Black-necked crane 2. Cheetah 3. Flying squirrel 4. Snow leopard Which of the above are naturally found in India?
- #13. How do you distinguish between Kuchipudi and Bharatanatyam dances? [2012 ] 1. Dancers occasionally speaking dialogues is found in Kuchipudi dance but not in Bharatanatyam. 2. Dancing on the brass plate by keeping the feet on its edges is a feature of Bharatanatyam but Kuchipudi dance does not have such a form of movements. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
- #14. Consider the following: [2012 ] 1. Hotels and restaurants 2. Motor transport undertakings 3. Newspaper establishments 4. Private medical institutions The employees of which of the above can have the ‘Social Security’ coverage under Employees’ State Insurance Scheme?