Previous Year Question Paper Of Executive Officer / Secretary Municipality Service including subject Maths of the year 2020.
- #1. If one integer is greater than another integer by 3, and the difference of their cubes is 117 , what could be their sum ?
- #2. A man sold 250 chairs and had a gain equal to the selling price of 50 chairs. His profit percent is :
- #3. The ratio of present ages of Suresh and Paresh is 7:5. If after 6 years their ages will be in the ratio of 4:3, the present age of Paresh is:
- #4. The sum of three numbers is 98, If the ratio between first and second be 2:3 and that between second and third be 5:8, then the second number is :
- #5. A does half as much work as B in three-fourth of the time. If together they take 18 days to complete a work, how much time shall B take to do it?
- #6. Two trains A and B start simultaneously in the opposite direction from two points A and B and arrive at their destinations 9 and 4 hours respectively after their meeting each other. At what rate does the second train B travel if the first train travels at 80 km/hr.
- #7. A mixture contains alcohol and waterin the ratio of 12:5. On adding 14 litres of water, the ratio of alcohol to water becomes 4:3. The quantity of alcohol in the mixture is:
- #8. The number of numbers that can be formed with the digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2 and 1 so that the odd digits always occupy the odd places is:
- #9. Find three numbers in GP, whose sum is 19 and whose product is 216.
- #10. In how many ways can 5 prizes be given away to 4 boys when each boy is eligible for all the prizes?
- #11. The most general solution of the equation : tan5θ=cot2θ is :
- #12. ABCD is a square whose side is A. If AB and AD are taken as axes, then the equation of the circle circumstancing the square is : (choose the correct option)
- #13. The base of a triangle is fixed. Then the locus of the vertex when one base angle is double the other is: (choose the correct option)
- #14. Solve the following question and choose correct option:
- #15. Solve the following question and choose correct option: