Previous Year Question Paper Of DISTRICT MANAGER including subject HISTORY of the year 2019.
- #1. General protesting against the government proposal to open a Sanskrit college in Calcutta?
- #2. Which of the following is correct about Swami Dayanand Saraswati?
- #3. Identify from among the following the letter scholar of the Deoband School who supported the Pakistan movement?
- #4. Of the following Brahmo Samaj (after various splits) persisted and remained a force for reforms in Bengal?
- #5. Which of the following is the subject of Bankim Chandra Chatterjee’s book, “The Anandamath”?
- #6. Which of the following is not correctly matched:
- #7. Identify from among the following, who is not associated with the Prathna Samaj?
- #8. Consider the following and arrange them in chronological order from the code given below: 1. The Tribune (1881) 2. Hindu Patriot (1853) 3. Indian Mirror (1862) 4. Pioneer (1864-65)
- #9. Which of the following statements is not correct?
- #10. Which of the following is correct about the Home Rule League of Lokmanya Tilak and Annie Besant?
- #11. Where was accepted the suggestion of non-cooperation at the leadership of Gandhiji to lead the Khilafat movement by the Khilafat committee in 1920?
- #12. Of the following ok, which is correct about the formation of various Socio-Political organizations by BR Ambedkar?