- On October 25, 2022, Vineet Sharma, a resident of Ashok Nagar in Madhya Pradesh, won the title of Mr. India, the country’s largest men’s competition.
- ‘Rubaru Mr. India 2022’ winner Vineet Sharma is the brand ambassador of Mr. India organization.
- To commemorate this achievement, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan also planted a tree with him by including Vineet Sharma in the plantation program organized by him every day.
- Also, on becoming the first youth of the state to win this competition, described this pride as the achievement of Madhya Pradesh.
- Vineet was the only person from Madhya Pradesh to be selected as a finalist at the 18th edition of Rubaru Mr India, the company that organises the biggest men’s competition in the country.
- About 30,000 people participated in the competition. In six different rounds, Vineet became the finalist of Mr. India on the basis of personality, confidence, communication skills and his attractive figure.
Vineet Sharma won the title of Mr. India
Click here for more Current Affairs