- On October 23, 2022, from the second launch pad at Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh.
- NSIL. It is the first multi-satellite mission with 36 OneWeb Satellites to the LEO as the heaviest Payload mass of 5,796 kg. of LVM3 till date.
- The separation of satellites involved a unique maneuver of the cryogenic stage to orientation and re-orientation covering 9 phases spanning 75 minutes.OneWeb confirmed the acquisition of signals from the satellites.
- OneWeb Gen-1 satellites utilize a bent-pipe technology approach to offer communication in Ku-band and Ku-bands. They are arranged in 12 orbital planes with 49 satellites in each plane at 1200 km.
- This was one of the biggest commercial orders executed by ISRO. With this launch, the LVM3 enters into global market in a grand manner.
OneWeb India-1 Mission launched by ISRO
Click here for more Current Affairs