- The World Travel Market (WTM) 2022 is being organized in London from 07 to 09 November 2022. It is one of the largest international traveling exhibitions in the world.
- With the reopening of the country to foreign tourists after a gap of almost two years, this year’s participation of India is particularly significant.
- “After world’s largest vaccination drive, the country is ready for international tourists. India is participating in WTM 2022 to showcase itself as a preferred destination for tourism.”
- It aims to showcase various tourism products and services. The theme of this year’s exhibition is ‘The Future of Travel Starts Now’. The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India will participate in WTM 2022.
- The objective is to showcase the diverse tourism products and services, including medical value travel, luxury trains and the gamut of tourism products to the international business community.
London to host World Travel Market 2022
Click here for more Current Affairs