‘Knock Every Door’ Campaign
- “Har Ghar Dastak” (Knock Every Door) campaign is scheduled to start soon in districts with low vaccination rates to enthuse and motivate people towards getting their jab.
- The goal is to cover the entire adult population with at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine by the end of November.
- Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya stated that there were more than 10.34 crore people in the country who had missed the second dose of COVID-19 vaccine that they were due to take.
- He added that adequate vaccine doses were available in the country, and more than 12 crore unutilised doses were available with the States.
- Dr. Mandaviya urged the States to make regional and local-level plans with all the stakeholders to reduce the number of people with vaccination overdue.