- Knight Frank has released the 17th edition of The Wealth Report 2023, which provides insights into the trends and performance of major residential property markets across the globe.
- Monaco remains the most expensive city in the world, where you can get just 17 square meters of space for US$1 million. It is followed by Hong Kong, New York and Singapore.
- The survey also found that investable wealth of Indian UHNWIs is largely allocated between equities, real estate and bonds.
- Out of the total investable wealth, highest allocation is in equities at 34 per cent, followed by commercial property (25 per cent), bonds (16 per cent), private equity/venture capital (10 per cent), gold (6 per cent) and passion led investment (like art, car and wine) at 4 per cent.
- Allocation in equities is higher by Indian UHNWIs than wealthy people globally.
- The optimism of the ultra-wealthy on wealth generation here is far higher than their global counterparts and this shall serve as the bedrock of investment and consumption decisions.
Knight Frank has released the 17th edition of ‘The Wealth Report 2023’
Click here for more Current Affairs