- The Jamnalal Bajaj Foundation has on 8 December 2022 announced the winners of the Jamnalal Bajaj award 2022.
- The Foundation gives 4 awards in different categories. Three are given to Indians and one award, for promoting Gandhian values outside is given to a foreigner.
International Award for Promotion of Gandhian Values outside India:-
- Dr. Ogirat Younan and Dr. Walid Salyabi of Lebanon, are the founders of the Academic University College for Nonviolence and Human Rights and are pioneer of nonviolence in Lebanon and the Arab world and are spreading Gandhian ideas in the region.
For Constructive Works:-
- Nilesh Desai of Madhya Pradesh has been chosen for the Jamnalal Bajaj award for Constructive Works. He is the founder of the Sampark Samaj Sevi Sansthan which works for the upliftment of the Bhil Community.
Award for Development and Welfare of Women and Children:-
- Sophia Saik of Odisha was awarded the Jamnalal Bajaj award for Development and Welfare of Women and Children. She is a social service activist who works for women empowerment and gender rights. She is a prominent activist for women beedi workers in Odisha.
National Award for Application of Science & Technology for Rural Development:-
- For contribution through adaptable, affordable, replicable appropriate grassroots technologies, which has resulted in economic, social and ecological development of rural people.