- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi has been placed at the 29th position in the Top 50 of Times Higher Education Global Employability University Ranking and Survey (GEURS).
- IIT Delhi is the only Indian institute to rank in the top 50.
- There were three Indian institutes in the top 100. As per the rankings released, IIT Delhi has secured the 29th position, followed by IISc Bangalore at 58th and IIT Bombay at 72nd.
- Besides these, Indian Institute of Management (IIM), IIT Kharagpur, Amity University and Bangalore University have also found place in the Top 250 Global Employability University Rankings. Globally, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has topped the Global Employability University Rankings this year as well as last year.
- At the same time, California Institute of Technology and Harvard University came second and third after MIT. These three institutes have secured the top 3 ranks in the same order for the second time in a row.
- The University of Cambridge and Stanford University have also retained their positions at the fourth and fifth positions, respectively. This year, the University of Oxford has moved up from 8th to 6th position.
In Global Employability University Ranking IIT Delhi ranked 29th
Click here for more Current Affairs