- The Special Chief Secretary of the Telangana government, Arvind Kumar on Wednesday, booked the first ticket for the first-ever ABB FIA Formula E World Championship race in India to be held in Hyderabad on 11 February.
- Private firm Ace Nxt Gen is the official promoter of the Formula E Race in India. The firm is working in partnership with Formula E and the Telangana government.
- Hyderabad will conduct Round 4 of the 17 races for the 9th season of the championship which will be organized between January and July 2023.
- The government aims to make Hyderabad one of the top cities in the world by hosting the Formula E World Championship. The event will be climate-friendly as it is a pure zero-carbon sport.
- The world’s fastest, lightest, most powerful, and most efficient electric race car, ‘The Gen3’ is coming to Hyderabad as one of the highlights of the Formula E World Championship.
- Earlier this year, the Telangana government and Formula E officials signed a letter of intent to host the race in Hyderabad.
Hyderabad gears up for India’s first-ever Formula E race
Click here for more Current Affairs